AAVA RULES AND REGULATION
If you wish to transfer your existing flight hours that you have from another VA, please email us with details of your activity in the previous VA. Our staff will check and apply for you if it is valid.
— Only 20% of total hours will be carried over.
All pilots should be ensured that flights are flown in a safe, professional and economical manner. Risky and dangerous flying cause in dissatisfying or injured passengers, damaging to cargo and fleet. We do not want to loss our reputation and rating. PASSENGER SAFETY IS THE FIRST PRIORITY OF AAVA. Please consider it as serious matter.
2- FSUIPC interface for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Prepar3D and XPUIPC for X-Plane
Ranking system in AAVA is based on points. Ditch hour system which you are required to fly hours and hours. Fly with quality and not quantity in AAVA. Grab as much as points you can to boost your rank and shopping!!!
- Trainee Min Points 0
- Junior First Officer Min Points 100
- First Officer Min Points 200
- Senior First Officer Min Points 500
- Captain Min Points 1000
- Senior Captain Min Points 1500
- Flight Director Min Points 2000
- Rating Instructor Min Points 3000
Your performance is measured based on points which any flight errors will withdraw from that and admirable actions will add to it. You are able to see the final rating at the end of flight. AAVA pilot department monitors the pilots logs regularly and notify those pilots which their rating is poor to improve their rating at timely manner. Below are some of the items which will either add or deduct from a pilot rating:
- Overspeed entered (-1)
- Landing touch down between -0 to -99 FPM(-2)
- Landing touch down between -100 to -199 FPM(+3)
- Landing touch down between -200 to -299 FPM(+2)
- Landing touch down between -300 to -499 FPM(-2)
- Landing touch down between -500 to -600 FPM(-3)
- Landing touch down more than -600 considers as crash
- Engines shut on Parking, before submitting PIREP (+1)
- AirAsia Livery Used (+1)
- Flaps set for Landing/Take-off (+1)
- Slew Mode (-3)
- Loyalty (+5)
- Focus Airport (+4)
- Flight distance More than 1000nm (+1)
- Flight distance more than 2000nm (+2)
- Points per hour of flight (+1)
- Points per 100nm of flight (+1)
- No Taxi to the gate (-2)
- Single Engine Taxi (+2)
AAVA does not force their pilots to fly with only specific aircraft that defined for a route however its advisable to choose an appropriate aircraft type. For example if a route requires Airbus A320 you may replace it with Boeing 737. It is similar size and no harm to use it. Please refer below for more details:
- Airbus A320 = Boeing 738
- Airbus A320 Neo = Boeing 738 Max
- Airbus A330-200 or A330-300 = Boeing 777-200 or 777-300
- Sim Raring is not acceptable at all in AAVA. Any sim rate detection will reject the PIREP immediately.
- Sim Pausing is not realistic at all however, we consider 10% of total flight time for sim pausing (TOD Pause). Ex: for 8 hours flight you can pause 48 minutes only.
Please be aware that when you take a long haul fight, you should have commitment to your flight as a pilot no matter what. You should be able to handle your aircraft at anytime without pausing your simulator regardless of simulator glitch.
- Fuel up in the middle of flight is not acceptable. Please allocate sometime to prepare your flight plan before an actual flight.